Saturday, September 10, 2011

WHAT IS THE BEST AIR FARE FOR ROUND THE WORLD TRIP?

1. Posted by Gwestby (Budding Member, 3 posts) 2 Days Ago

I am looking to plan an around the world adventure in 2012.

I live in NYC and could take off from here or LA.

I am heading south first into South America then across to South Africa then to Australia and the South Pacific then north to China, Russia then across to Europe then down to Southern Europe then back home to either NYC or LA. This is the route that seams to make the most sense to me taking into consideration that I am trying to see as much as possible in one year and cover as much ground as possible.

The PROBLEM that I am having is finding a company to purchase the airline tickets through. I am wondering if anyone can help.

I am hoping to fly into one part of a continent then backpack across to depart the continent from another part ie fly into Northern South America (Venezuela) Depart from Southern South America (Argentina). It would be ideal if my land trips didnt cost me miles as well as a lot of these cash loving companies like to try and use land treks as miles.

So essentially, I am looking for the perfect RTW airfare booking company...Cheep, reliable, flexible with dates ranges, land treks etc...

Anyone know of anything out there like this?

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment